How To Take Dollartreefeedback Survey: Now give your survey on Dollartreefeedback.com and get a chance to win a $1000 cash prize or one out of three $500 cash prizes. If you are interested in this survey, then this post will provide you with all the details about the Dollartreefeedback survey. Know how to take Dollartreefeedback survey online and offline both methods.
All you have to do is share your feedback or guest experience with the company. Your entry will be added to the sweepstakes and then you will get a chance to win amazing rewards. Dollar Tree is one of the largest department stores in the United States. If you are also a customer at Dollar Tree, then it is time to utilize your customer experience and win a $1000 cash prize.
About Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is a popular department stores chain in the United States. It is one of the largest retail chains in the U.S with more than 14,700 stores in United States. The stores under Dollar Tree are well known for offering quality products at affordable costs. This is the reason why many people visit their stores every day. From festive shopping to regular groceries, more than half of the US population buys necessary stuff from here.
All the household supplies, kitchenware, electronics, groceries, toiletries, and even pet food is available at Dollar Tree stores. You can even find health and beauty care products, frozen foods, snacks, and many more products. If you are a regular customer at Dollar Tree, then it is very easy and simple for you to give their survey. Even if you are not, you can still give it a try by using the mail-in entry.
What is DollarTreeFeedback Survey?
Dollar Tree Feedback Survey is the official customer satisfaction survey and sweepstakes program conducted by the Dollar Tree store chain. The customers have to share their feedback whether online or offline to enter this survey. Only if you want to give the survey online do you need a purchase receipt from Dollar Tree. The winner of the survey will receive a grand prize of $1000 cash prize. There is also a weekly sweepstake that you can participate under which three winners will get a $500 cash prize each.
Dollartreefeedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Is Purchase Required?||No|
|Receipt Validity||Printed on the receipt|
|Survey Prize||$1000 cash daily prize (1 prize)
$500 cash weekly prize (3 prizes)
|Offer Expires||30 Days After Receipt Date|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per Receipt/Mail|
|How To Take Dollartreefeedback Survey?||Online and Mail-in Entry|
Dollar Tree Survey Rules and Requirements
If you want to take Dollartreefeedback survey, then here are the rules and regulations to be followed. If you are ineligible as per the conditions given below, then you won’t be able to win the survey.
- To take Dollartreefeedback survey, the participant must be at least 18 years or older.
- Only legal residents in the United States and District of Columbia are eligible.
- Dollar Tree employees and their immediate families are not eligible.
- The survey can be taken in English, French, or Spanish.
- A purchase doesn’t increase the chances of winning. (Purchase receipt is required only in the case of online survey entry)
- One purchase receipt can only be used once. The mail-in entries should be submitted before the survey period ends.
- Each survey entry will be considered as 10 draws for the daily sweepstakes.
- A person can’t win the survey twice within 90 days. You won’t be selected as the winner even if you participate within 90 days.
- If you want to give the survey online, you must have a computer or mobile phone.
- The winner should be able to provide the identity and residence proofs.
How To Take DollarTreeFeedback Survey
There are two ways to take Dollartreefeedback survey. The first method requires a purchase receipt and should be given online. Whereas the second method doesn’t require a purchase and is offline. Let’s see both the methods available to take DollarTreeFeedback survey.
Take Dollartreefeedback Survey Online
If you want to give your Dollartreefeedback survey entry online, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to the dollartreefeedback.com website on a computer or mobile web browser.
- Here, you can change your language to French or Spanish.
- Now, enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt and click “Next”.
- On the next page, select “Yes” and click on the “Next” button to begin the Dollar Tree survey.
- The questions will be asked with multiple choice answers.
- Select the suitable answer and give ratings accordingly, if asked.
- Then, submit your answers or feedback form once done.
- Now, provide your personal details like name, age, contact details, etc.
- Enter the details correctly and submit them.
- That’s it. Your survey entry will be confirmed now.
Take DollarTreeFeedback Survey Via Mail
If you don’t have a purchase receipt from the Dollar Tree store, then this method is the suitable one for you.
- Take a postcard or paper and write: “Please, enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for the chance to win one (1) prize.”
- Provide your details like your full name, telephone number, residence address, email address, and the name of the participating client(Dollar Tree).
- Slide this paper in an envelope and stick a postage stamp.
- Send it to the following address in the given format:
- [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Dollar Tree Feedback] 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
Dollar Tree Customer Support
If you want to contact the customer support team of Dollar Tree for any doubts, queries, or complaints, then you can get them by using the phone number or web address below.
Dollar Tree Customer Service Number: 1-877-530-8733
Official Customer Support Page: dollartree.com/customer-service-main
Dollartreefeedback survey is a daily and weekly sweepstakes where you can get a chance to win a $1000 or $500 cash prize every day. We have explained how to take Dollartreefeedback survey in detail in this guide. If you still have any doubts, then feel free to contact us through the comments. Keep visiting Open Close Hours for more useful posts.